Vitamin C – Ascorbic Acid – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract
Vitamin C – Ascorbic Acid – Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract by HoneyCombs Industries at ZDrava Erekcia. MPN: 1545-8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The main function of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is to make collagen; it's what the body uses to make connective tissue for the skin, ligaments and
Vitamin C plays a role in healing wounds and burns, forming red blood cells and preventing hemorrhaging. Vitamin C also helps defend the body against infection. And as a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps reduce the free-radical damage that causes premature aging.
The importance of vitamin C to the immune system cannot be over-emphasized. First, it stimulates production of a compound called interferon. Interferon helps the immune system do its job better and reduce the spread of infection. Secondly, vitamin C itself has strong effects against viral cells.
Signs of vitamin C deficiency include shortness of breath, impaired digestion, poor lactation for nursing mothers, bleeding gums, weakened tooth enamel, a tendency to bruise easily, swollen or painful joints, nosebleeds, anemia, slow healing, and a weakened immune system.
As you may know, scurvy is the result of a severe deficiency. This is when the skin, connective tissue and blood vessels lose their integrity. Scurvy starts with fatigue and then leads to hemorrhaging, bleeding, and can be fatal.*
Features & Highlights
- As a dietary supplement, Vitamin C supports your skin, joints, immune system and more.*
- Made with pure ascorbic acid, natural vegetable glycerin and water.
- Alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- Proudly made in the USA; we have been manufacturing herbal extracts for more than 30 years.
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: ¼ teaspoon / 1 mL. Servings per Container: 236 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg 300% Other Ingredients: Vitamin C, Water, USP Natural Vegetable Glycerin.