BCQ® combines Boswellia and Curcumin extracts with Quercetin, a potent flavonoid, and Bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme derived from the pineapple plant. This powerful formula provides antioxidants and may help reduce substance P levels in the body. In addition, BCQ supports a healthy inflammatory response, which may aid in reducing minor pain. The nutrients in this distinctive formula are also known to support gastrointestinal function and help maintain healthy connective tissue
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
Features & Highlights
- SUPPORTS DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: This formula contains boswellia and curcumin extracts, quercetin, a potent flavonoid and bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme derived from pineapple. These enzymes support healthy digestive function and gastrointestinal function.*
- HEALTHY CONNECTIVE TISSUE: This powerful formula supports musculoskeletal function and supports healthy connective tissue.*
- SUBSTANCE P LEVELS: This formula provides antioxidants that may help reduce sensory function of substance P, which may aid in reducing minor pain.*
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley) **, milk/dairy (casein, whey) **, soy protein **, egg protein **, sugar. **Verified by independent testing
- 100% TESTED INGREDIENTS: Since 2007, the FDA has mandated that supplement manufacturers test their ingredients and products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal testing called "skip lot testing" meaning only a fraction of the ingredients are tested. VITAL NUTRIENTS has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing hundreds of tests on all raw materials and finished products at certified U.S. labs, allowing us to minimize potential risk of harm to the consumer.
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vital Nutrients, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.