Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. Pycnogenol contains 65% procyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers. Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health. Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
Features & Highlights
- A natural plant product made from the bark of the French maritime pine, Pinus maritima.
- Rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids that are excellent free radical scavengers.
- More than 170 studies and review articles published over the last 35 years document its safety and efficacy.
- Standardized extract yields 90% proanthocyanidins and organic acids.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.71 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Source Naturals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.