Pure Encapsulations - Curcumin 500 with Bioperine - Hypoallergenic Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine - 120 Capsules
Free Shipping Included! Pure Encapsulations - Curcumin 500 with Bioperine - Hypoallergenic Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine - 120 Capsules by Pure Encapsulations at ZDrava Erekcia. MPN: CUB51. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene
Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with powerful support for cellular health in separate trials. Bioperine is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption
Features & Highlights
- DETOXIFICATION SUPPORT: Curcumin supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function, in addition to offering support for healthy liver, colon, musuloskeletal and cellular function.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: It also helps to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provide important antioxidant defense.*
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Research reveals that Bioperine®, a black pepper extract, has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pure Encapsulations, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Thorne Research
mpn: SF814, ean: 0693749006305,
Curcumin bound to sunflower phospholipids so it's soy free. People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry), and is a potent anti...
By Integrative Therapeutics
mpn: 11332, ean: 0871791113329,
A triple-strength formula, containing the same amount of curcuminoids as original Theracurmin, but in smaller capsules, and at just 2 capsules per day. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and com...
mpn: No Model, ean: 0858081006110,
The Ancient Spice That Heals Turmeric has been used for centuries as food and medicine, dating back at least 4000 years. Modern medicine has begun to recognize its importance as well — as indicated by the over 3000 studies dealing with turmeric tha...
By Terry Naturally
The CuraMed Difference When compared gram per gram, the clinically studied curcumin in CuraMed delivers up to 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseaseTerry...
By Smarter Nutrition
mpn: SN1000, ean: 0857917007048,
Curcumin has amazing health benefits, but bioavailability has always been a challenge for this supernutrient. The problem is most supplement companies don't know how to make curcumin bioavailable. Most products marketed as "pure curcumin" are actuall...
By Terry Naturally
mpn: 367703112028, ean: 0367703112028,
Award winning Curamin formulas have been recognized by the natural products industry and customers alike because of one simple reason-they work. Each provides ingredients for safe and effective pain relief.† Curamin Extra Strength contains the same...
The ingredients in Healthy Knees & Joints provide strong support for the comfort of weight bearing joints, especially our hips and knees - and help support their structure as well. For you, that means even more support for your active life! Healthy K...