The Triphala Guggul is an ancient Ayurvedic formulation that has been used for detoxification of the body and improving metabolic functions. The formula is a combination of Triphala and Guggul. It is a pure herbal preparation. COMPOSITION (MAIN INGREDIENTS): Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Shuddh Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Sharangdhar / Chapter of Fistula (M.Kh.A-7)
Features & Highlights
- Helps in Constipation from the root.
- Strengthens & tones the colon.
- Removes accumulated toxins and also relieve the entire physiologic system
- Excellent for internal cleansing and takes good care of Heart.
- 100% Herbal preparation with extracts that are effective as well as pure for Healthy Heart
|Manufacturer:||New Dashmesh Pharmacy|
|Publisher:||New Dashmesh Pharmacy|
|Studio:||New Dashmesh Pharmacy|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Planet Ayurveda, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Triphala powder is made of a blend of equal parts Certified Organic Amlaki (Emblica officinalis) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) from India. When used as a digestive tonic or laxative, it is best taken in the evening...