Napiers Hydrastis Canadensis - Goldenseal Root 500g - Natural Herbal Supplement for Colds & Flu
Napiers Hydrastis Canadensis - Goldenseal Root 500g - Natural Herbal Supplement for Colds & Flu by Napiers The Herbalist at ZDrava Erekcia. MPN: DRH011. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A herbal food supplement traditionally used to support digestion, the respiratory system and the urinary system.Established in 1860, Napiers has
Established in 1860, Napiers has become one of the UK's leading names in complementary and natural health care. We are dedicated to the best of health and wellbeing through the use of herbal medicine and other natural therapies.
Today, we sell our natural products - all proudly made in Britain - all over the world. We are an independent company, owned by people who are passionate about what we do and we proudly continue our founder Duncan Napier's dream "to provide an affordable choice of natural health care for all people".
Our natural ranges include: therapeutic skin care, botanical beauty, herbal medicines, plant supplements, digestives and bitters, teas and superfoods.
Our accredited practitioners are qualified and members of their practice associations such as NIMH (The National Association of Medical Herbalists). Our motto is TRIED • TESTED • TRUSTED and we live this daily. Our remedies have been tried by generations of people, who have tested them and return to us decade after decade, who have trusted us and who still do.
Features & Highlights
- Traditional support for Colds & Flu and Digestion
- Over 200 different botanical plants and herbs are used to create Napier's remedies and licenced medicines.
- Our herbs and plants are organic or ethically sourced without antibiotics, hormones and pesticides. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten Free.
- Our accredited practitioners are qualified and members of their practice associations such as NIMH (The National Association of Medical Herbalists)
- 100% Quality Guarantee or your Money Back
|Manufacturer:||Napiers The Herbalist|
|Brand:||Napiers The Herbalist|
|Publisher:||Napiers The Herbalist|
|Studio:||Napiers The Herbalist|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|