Dang Gui is considered as the women's ginseng and is perhaps the mostly used Chinese herb for women to nourish Blood. The Chinese herbal medicine is mainly formulated to invigorate qi and enrich blood, promote blood circulation, regulate menstruation and alleviate pain.
The Millennia Difference - Don't compromise your health by using products with mercury and other harmful chemical ingredients. Choose the natural herbal brand recommended by acupuncturists and oriental medical practitioners. Take 5-8 pills up to 3 times a day or as recommended by your doctor and see results!
Features & Highlights
- Women's formula for invigorating the Chi and enriching blood to promote blood circulation and menstruation.
- Hand picked and extracted from the finest herb and tea leaves in accordance with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- 100% all natural ingredients with 0 additives.
- Each tea pill is produced under strict GMP conditions.
- Blister pack of 12 bottles for the greatest value. Enough for approximately 4-6 months supply!
|Manufacturer:||UPC Medical Supplies|
|Publisher:||UPC Medical Supplies|
|Studio:||UPC Medical Supplies|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Millennia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AN5T750, ean: 0617503390554,
The dried root of Angelica sinensis is commonly known as Chinese angelica. The plant's phytochemicals consist of coumarins, phytosterols, polysaccharides, ferulate, and flavonoids. Dong quai has antioxidant activity. The root has earned a reputation ...
By Nature's Sunshine
mpn: 258-8, ean: 0099904002586,
The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide...