Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) has 9-10% gamma linolenic acid (GLA) , which becomes an essential fat, as many humans do not produce GLA in sufficient quantities, especially those over the age of 30. The list of metabolic enhancing functions of GLA could fill volumes. It is important for almost every function of the body.
Directions: Approximately 2-4 caps daily, unless otherwise recommended by your healthcare professional. Its best to be taken on a full stomach. Benefits Include:
- Rejuvenates skin and immune health
- Promotes cellular balance
- Revitalizes mood and emotional wellbeing
- Halal Certified
Features & Highlights
- GOOD FATS - Our evening primrose oil has 9-10% gamma linolenic acid, which becomes an essential fat. Many humans do not produce GLA in sufficient quantities.*
- BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP - Evening Primrose Oil provides multiple benefits for our skin, and may address the appearance of blemishes, dark spots, and oiliness.*
- MOOD & CELLULAR SUPPORT - GLA promotes cellular balancing, as well as a feeling of clarity.*
- DIRECTIONS - Approximately 2-4 caps daily, unless otherwise recommended by your healthcare professional. Its best to be taken on a full stomach.*
- YOUR ROADMAP TO BETTER HEALTH - Scientifically dedicated since 1995, BodyBio Inc. is one of the few organizations in the world that has been able to keep pace with the available research on the implications of nutrition on health.*
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BodyBio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pure Encapsulations
mpn: EPO2, ean: 0766298012117,
Evening primrose oil (E.P.O) is cold-pressed and produced without the use of any solvents. Used for centuries as nutritional support for a wide range of physiological functions, several studies have indicated that EPO may help support the look and fe...